The Levitt Pavilion Pasadena presents an annual summer series of 50 free music concerts, under the stars, at the historic Memorial Park band shell in the heart of Old Pasadena. This year marks our sixth season. To date, we have provided the community with 240 outstanding concerts, bringing people from all walks of life together to enjoy a shared evening of great music, beautiful weather, a warm and friendly ambience, and a true feeling of community. Designed to appeal to people of all ages, backgrounds and tastes, our summer festival entertains audiences of over 35,000 each year.
Concerts at the Levitt Pavilion are made possible in part by the Pasadena Arts & Culture Commission and the City of Pasadena Cultural Affairs Division. The Friends of the Levitt Pavilion are also supported in part by the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors through the Los Angeles County Arts Commission. Visit our sponsors page to learn more about the exceptional organizations that support our work.
At The Levitt You Will Enjoy
- 50 free summer concerts in the park, every Wednesday through Sunday for ten weeks
- The opportunity to picnic and enjoy a concert with family and friends
- Various music styles including Jazz, Latin, World, American, and Children’s genres
- A diverse lineup of acclaimed and award-winning artists
- A safe, well-run community gathering place